TrTech Two Finger Brake and Clutch Levers
- Greater control over the braking function and clutch control.
- A shorter front brake lever allows the rider to cover the front brake with two fingers while curling the other two around the throttle, thereby maintaining positive control , a quicker response time and less fumbling in stop-and-go traffic.Not only does this add confidence but also improves overall handling ability, especially when standing.
- In the event of an emergency a shorter front brake lever greatly reduces the reflex response to grab a “handful of brakes” which could result in the front wheel locking up and either the wheel sliding from under the rider or the rider going over the handlebars.
- Riders don’t crush their 4th and 5th fingers when operating the clutch lever.
- Enhanced feathering/control of the clutch in technical riding conditions.
- Reduced instances of clutch and front brake levers being broken in the event of the bike falling over or being dropped.
Fits the following bikes:
- BMW F650GS Twin
- BMW F700GS Twin
- BMW F800GS/A Twin
- BMW R1200GS/A Air Cooled
- BMW R1200GS/A Liquid Cooled
- Yamaha XT1200Z Super Tenere