This post was last updated on August 2nd, 2022 at 11:04 am
With the zumo XT, Garmin offers a navigation device that leaves nothing to be desired. Only the somewhat small and unstable looking mount offers room for criticism. The Touratech GPS Lockable Cradle for the Zumo XT is like a hand that closes securely around the Zumo to hold and protect it. This even makes the navigation system with the Touratech GPS Lockable Cradle suitable for off-road use. The reduced overall depth allows individual and ergonomic positioning on the vehicle.
Our developers deployed their ingenuity and advanced technical expertise to design this lockable handlebar mount that locks and unlocks quickly and with ease. The Zumo XT cradle with power supply is integrated into this Touratech motorbike mount. First of all, insert the Garmin Zumo into the bracket and it connects to the built-in Garmin power supply. Then push the spring-mounted locking wings together and feel them click securely into place. Now you can lock the bracket via the integrated cylinder lock.
This handlebar mount can be ordered keyed alike with your existing Touratech accessories.
Like all Touratech handlebar mounts, we make this high-quality Zumo XT mount in Germany at our factory in the Black Forest.
Garmin Zumo XT handlebar mount features:
– This Touratech handlebar mount has been developed specially for Garmin Zumo XT devices.
– The motorbike cradle with power supply, which comes with the Zumo, is integrated into the mount.
– Laser-cut and CNC-shaped aluminium and stainless steel components for stability and precision.
– Holds and fixes the Garmin Zumo XT in position while protecting the power supply pins.
– The handlebar mount stabilises and secures the Garmin Zumo even in the roughest riding situations.
– Prevents the original Garmin motorbike cradle being opened accidentally or without your permission.
– It’s quick and easy to insert the Garmin Zumo XT into the mount and remove it again.
– The Touratech Garmin Zumo XT handlebar mount is lockable.
– Clamp for 12 mm crossbars included.
– The handlebar mount can be used with our Touratech mounting adapters (available separately).
– Can be combined with the RAM ball mount system supplied with the Zumo.
The GPS Garmin Zumo XT and the Garmin motorbike cradle shown in the illustrations are not supplied with the Touratech mount.