The STX Road uses Alternative Load Path Technology, ALPT™, to drastically reduce the injury causes forces on the neck in a crash. Helps protect from hyper extension, hyper flexion, lateral hyper extension and hyper translation type injuries. Helps stabilize the head/neck in compressive type injuries. The fiber glass reinforced chassis is so comfortable it will hardly be noticed while riding. Designed to fit on the outside of your garments and protection, the twin scapula wings on the back adjust to fit many body shapes. Additional height adjusters are on the shoulders to accommodate for different rider’s neck length. Adventure, street and touring motorcycle riders love this neck brace.
Adventure, street and commuting rider neck brace
- CE tested and certified as Personal Protective Equipment 89/686/EEC
- Optimized for over the riding gear fit!
- Unique rear scapula wings designed to accommodate back armor or aerodynamic hump
- Folding rear scapula wings allows for easy carrying/storage
- Motor Cyclist Magazine says: “So comfortable you soon forget you have it on.”
- Integrated padding accommodates movement for over-the-shoulder views.
- Rubber-coated front tip helps prevent motorcycle body scratches.
- Jacket zipper relief
- Comes with optional strap system
- Replacement parts available
- Adjustable sizing to fit most riders
- Weight: 790g – 1.7 lbs
- Please look at our sizing chart for best fit. Remember to measure your size outside your garments/protection: