Forma Boots are well known all over the world!
The waterproof Drytex lining performs remarkably through heavy conditions. A technical multi-flex sole allows the right amount of flex for everyday walking, but at the same time, has controlled flex and crush resistance to exceed CE level 2 protection.
The Forma Adventure boots are designed to work effectively as dual-sport boots, Complete with some off-road features, and a lightweight construction for greater rider agility and bike control. These boots are one of the world’s most popular dual-sport boots for good reason.
So whether your riding around the world, or around the city, with Forma boots you will always be prepared for an adventure!"
"The Forma Adventure Low boots are a great alternative for a rider who is looking for shorter style dual-sport boots, maybe they ride in hot environments, or their calves just don't fit tall boots. Yes the leg protection is reduced, but they still offer more protection and performance than regular touring boots. Awesome boots, and highly popular in the USA!”
*Due to the special lightweight sole design, these boots are not recommended for use with kick-start bikes or bikes with aggressive motocross style foot-pegs. If you are a rider that mostly stands up when you ride, we would recommend the Forma Terra boots for durability.
- Updatedlatest 2017 version.
- CE®level protection and quality.
- Vintage full-grainoiled leather upper.
- UpdatedDRYTEX® liner, waterproof and breathable.
- Lightweight construction.
- Adventure multi-flex,dual-density, anti-slip
- Injection molded plastic front shin plate.
- Plastic gear pad protection.
- Adjustable straps with Velcro®
- UnbreakableGH® plastic buckles.
- Special rigid nylon midsole with stainless steel
- Reinforced ankle area with TPU
- Extra soft polymer padding with memory foam.
- Anti-bacterialreplaceable insole.
- High quality - 100% European production.